So here I am writing a blog. Why you may ask? Because this girl needs to motivate herself. I have GOT to set some goals for myself, otherwise I have nothing to really look forward to in life.
- Finances. I must get my credit cards manageable. I need to pay off one this summer. It's a limit of one thousand. If I take $250 of each paycheck and put it towards that, I'd have it done in 2 months. Totally do-able.
- Working out. I've already lost 45 pounds. And by god I'm going to keep it off. I have access to a gym, I have spare time, why not? I really need to go after I get off work like I used to. The pounds were melting off when I was working out 3 times a week, sometimes more. It's summertime, perfect time to sweat it out! If I can lose 2 lbs a week (which is NORMAL for weight loss) , then I can lose 26 lbs by the end of August. That would put me in the 150's. My ultimate goal would be getting in the 140's.
- Self Confidence. I have a huge lack of it. I just need to be more confident in myself. Get out there and stop hiding out in a corner!
- Organization. My room and my schedule. I want a manageable workspace on my desk. I want a schedule that I don't have to juggle things around and try to fit things in when it's necessary. I want to get rid of the things I've been hoarding since Jr. High.
- Working. I think I spend more time gossiping at work than I do actually working. I know there's things I can work on. My goal for this month is to create my next Toastmaster's speech, and work on quarterly reports for the supervisors.