Monday, April 20, 2009

Not so lazy Sundays....

So yesterday I got to head out to the Kingsley Plantation for a photoshoot with a co-worker, and while I was out and about on that side of town, I remembered a GREAT seafood shop with cheap prices and the freshest seafood out there. So I ended up picking up 5 pounds of this huge Mayport Shrimp for only $25. Knowing my family loves fried shrimp, I picked up some tempura batter and some tempura mix on the way home.

Then I had the brilliant idea to slice some hearty garlic pickles and dip them in the tempura batter. Fried pickles are one of my new favorite things in life.

Nothing too fancy with my pictures this time, I was eating my food too fast to plate it, haha!






And my "outdoor office" for the day.... I was excited to find out that my wireless works out on our back patio! So I took advantage of the fantastic weather and set up shop outside!



No comments: